Newcastle vs West Ham Live | English Premier League | Date: Saturday, 01 December 2018 | Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET | Venue: St. James Park (Newcastle)
The Magpies had a bad start to the season. They lost seven of their 13 games and only won 3. Their defense has already conceded 16 goals and the team scores less than one goal per game.
Currently, they enjoy a series of 3 consecutive wins in the league and undefeated for 4 games. Less than 2.5 goals scored in 3 of their last 5 games. The team under Rafael Benítez finished 10th last season. His team has won the last two home games against Watford and Bournemouth. This happened after a series of 5 consecutive losses.
The most common score was 2-1, which has come in 4 of the last 7 home games for the Magpies. If they manage to win this one, they will have 4 consecutive victories.
The visitors tied for points with their opponents by Saturday. They have one of the worst defenses in the league that has already conceded 22 goals. The hammers survived last season after a poor form. But losing 7 games at the start of the season does not help to improve this disappointing year.
In the last 5 games played in all the venues, only one win won and 2 were lost. Over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of those 5 games. They come from a defeat at home against Manchester City.
The Irons have not won in their last 3 away games. In the last 7 games of the road, they only have 2 wins of 3 to lose. They will have to improve their form outside and this match is a perfect opportunity to win again.
Both teams have the same number of points and a victory would allow them to be in 12th place in the championship. Therefore, we can expect a tight match on Saturday.
Newcastle vs West Ham: Team News
- Newcastle is again deprived of Paul Dummett, although the rearguard progresses well in his recovery from a muscular problem.
- Defender Jamaal Lascelles and send Yoshinori Muto could return after injuring themselves on the shoulder and calf.
- Marko Arnautovic is about to leave for West Ham, despite a hip problem last weekend.
- Andy Carroll could make his 200th game in the Premier League, while Jack Wilshere is also in the race.
- Robert Snodgrass returns from suspension but Ryan Fredericks, Manuel Lanzini, Winston Reid, Carlos Sánchez, and Andriy Yarmolenko are absent.
Newcastle vs West Ham: Face to face (h2h)
- Newcastle is in a 3-game victory against the Hammers.
- More than 2.5 goals came in these 3 games.
- During the last 6 hours, everywhere, Newcastle leads with 4 wins to 2.
- The hosts have never lost their fans in the last four games.
- More than 2.5 goals in the last 2 hours playing here.
- Newcastle has won four of their last five games against West Ham, including the last three.
- The Hammers have won just one of their last 14 games at St James’ Park, a 20-year streak (D5, L8). His only victory in this century was 1-0 in November 2012.
- The Magpies have won three successive games, their best streak since a streak of four consecutive victories in March and April of this year.
- Six of Newcastle’s 11 goals this season were at the top, 54.5%, the highest percentage on the first flight.
- Rafael Benítez has won 11 Premier League games against West Ham, more than any other team, including six victories in seven home games.
- Benítez is one of the last to become the eighth coach to win 100 home games in the Premier League. Arsene Wenger (286) and José Mourinho (105) are the only foreign coaches who have reached the reference for.
- Matt Ritchie has registered 14 assists since arriving in Newcastle in July 2016, more than any other player of the magpies.
West Ham United
- West Ham has just won one of his last six games in the first division (D2, L3).
- The Hammers have kept a clean sheet in their last 14 league games in a 0-0 draw with Chelsea in September.
- They lost eight points after winning positions this season, a total only surpassed by Southampton (10).
- Andy Carroll, who began his career in Newcastle, was able to make his 200th appearance in the Premier League.
Newcastle vs West Ham: Prediction
- Newcastle has won two consecutive victories after a series of 5 home defeats. Also, they have not lost in the last 4 games. So with this new form, they are likely to win this next game. Therefore, you can make a bet in Newcastle to win at home with an odd 1.80.
- The hosts have found the net in the last 3 trot games. So it’s very likely that they will do it again this weekend. The visitors also participated in 5 of their last 6 away games. Therefore, a bet can be placed according to the scoring form in which they find odd 1.90.
- The Magpies undefeated for four games and have won their last three games, and I can see them win three points here.
- West Ham, meanwhile, has won just one of their last six games. Flaky is probably a good way to describe them, even if I do not see them dragged into the battle of descent.
Newcastle vs West Ham: Betting tips
- Victoria at home @ 1.80 (4/5).
- Both teams will score @ 1.90 (9/10)