Manchester City vs Everton Live | English Premier League | Date: Saturday, 15 December 2018 | Kick-Off at 12:30 UK / 13:30 CET | Venue: Etihad Stadium (Manchester)
Manchester City fell to second place after suffering its first defeat of the campaign last weekend in Chelsea. The Citizens will look for a resounding victory in the first game of the EPL calendar on Saturday, as they will host Everton at Etihad Stadium.
Pep Guardiola’s men showed two opposing sides in both halves of the case at Stamford Bridge. They dominated the field at the beginning of the game, but the efforts of Leroy Sane. Raheem Sterling were quickly canceled by the brilliant Kepa. The Blues made a discovery after the first half when N’Golo Kante sent the ball to the back of the net after an excellent performance by Eden Hazard. The city’s game has collapsed since then. As they simply could not find a way to avoid Chelsea’s defense that day. Can they recover and prevent the Liverpool leaders from heading to Everton three in the first match on the 17th?
Manchester City vs Everton: News
- The Manchester City is unbeaten in 51 league games against six teams that are not among the first since they lost 4-0 at Everton in January 2017 (W44, D7).
- The city lost and conceded more than one goal, for the first time in 22 league games last Sunday against Chelsea.
- It’s been two years since they lost consecutive league games when they never went to a league game without scoring under Pep Guardiola.
- The city has won its last nine home games in the Premier League, scoring a total of 33 goals.
- Raheem Sterling has scored 17 goals and has given nine assists in 21 league games since the start of the season.
- Guardiola won the five competitive matches as a coach against Marco Silva, with a total score of 19-2.
- Sergio Agüero has two goals in 250 goals, but only scored twice in 12 first division games against Everton. Agüero’s goal of one goal every 358 minutes in this game is his worst against any of the 31 teams he scored in the Premier League.
- The solitary league outside of Everton has won eight attempts since May in Leicester in October.
- They took 14 points from the 17 games away from home in the last 12 months (W3, D5, L9).
- The Toffees did not win in 32 out of the league games against the top six teams. Since last season they won 1-0 at Manchester United in December 2013 (D10, L22).
- However, they only lost once in six league games.
- Everton’s total points are 24 points, the highest after 16 games in five seasons.
- Marco Silva lost all three of his Premier League matches as a coach against Man City, including the two games at Etihad Stadium by a score of 3-1.
- The eight goals of Richardson in the league this season have won nine points, most of all players in the division, along with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for Arsenal and Glenn Murray for Brighton.
Manchester City vs Everton: Face to face
- Man City led the draw face to face with four wins before the 169 game against the Toffees.
- However, Everton is unbeaten in his last three visits to Etihad Stadium in the Premier League. Each team has seen the same loot.
- Citizens won a Goodison 1.3 victory in the previous team’s exhibit at the end of March this year.
- Man City has only won two of their last seven-league and cup games against Everton. Keeping a single white sheet (D3, L2).
- The last three games of the Premier League at Etihad Stadium have been drawn. But Everton has not won in their last seven trips to City since December 2010.
- Everton’s only victory in the Premier League over City in the last 10 attempts was a 4-0 victory at Goodison Park in January 2017.
Manchester City vs Everton: Prediction
Everton continued on Monday as he barely saved a 2-2 draw at home against former Marco Silva and club Richardson Watford. Lucas Digne, whose perfect free throw allowed the Hornets to deny the sixth minute of extra time.
However, the Toffees did not win in three league games and fell to seventh place. They ruined a good defensive record by conceding three goals in two games against Newcastle and Watford.
The hosts will be very motivated to bounce after a defeat at Chelsea. Given that Everton scored two home goals in Watford on Monday. We are seeing plenty of room for the best offensive line in the league to shine that day. Cities are worth two or more goals with a score of 1.60.
Manchester City vs Everton: Betting odds
- The City -1.5 handicaps @ 1.60 (3/5)
- Man City over 2.5 team goals to 1.72 (8/11)