Liverpool vs Everton Live | English Premier League | Date: Sunday, 2 December 2018 | Kick-Off at 16:15 UK/ 17:15 CET | Venue: Anfield (Liverpool)
The first Merseyside derby in the Premier League scheduled for Sunday while Everton heads to Anfield.
The Reds are just behind Manchester City, with only 2 points between them. With 10 wins in 13 games, Liverpool is second in the standings. They have the best defense of the competition that only awarded 5 goals to date. The offensive team, including Salah, Mane, and Firmino, allowed the team to score 26 total goals in the league.
In the last 7 games, they have won 5 and lost only once. Although they have lost matches at the UCL, they have not yet been defeated in the Premier League. Under 2.5 has scored 3 of its last 5 competitive games. Currently, they are in a race of 2 consecutive victories in all the sites.
In front of their public, they completed a triplet of victories in all competitions. They undefeated at home in the last four games. Over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of their last 5 home matches.
Everton is sixth in the points table with 6 wins and 3 losses. They managed to score 20 goals and conceded 15 in turn. Against a team like Liverpool, the defense must be at its best or it could be considered a goal festival.
They are in a race of 3 consecutive victories in the league. Less than 2.5 goals have entered 3 of their 5 previous games at all sites. But the external form is something that must be monitored for manager Marco Silva. His team has only one win in six away games in the league.
This victory was against Leicester and it is the only victory for them in road games in the last 5 games. A victory seems almost impossible for them when they meet their oldest rivals.
This match is important for the hosts to make sure their dominance in the league and keep the undefeated course.
Liverpool vs Everton: Team News
- Liverpool will be without captain Jordan Henderson suspended after being sent off last weekend.
- Skipper Jurgen Klopp said several anonymous players suffered attacks after Paris St-Germain’s week-long loss.
- Everton manager Marco Silva has no new injuries to fear before his first Merseyside derby.
- Ademola Lookman is competing for her first start of the season in the league.
Liverpool vs Everton: Match Facts
- This is the 100th league match between Liverpool and Everton in Anfield. The Reds won 43 wins and the Toffees 23, with 33 draws.
- Liverpool is unbeaten in the last 15 league games with Everton (W6, D9). His last defeat scheduled for October 2010.
- Everton’s last victory at Anfield was in 1999 when Kevin Campbell scored the only goal in a game that saw three red cards.
- Liverpool is unbeaten in the Premier League this season and has 33 points, their highest record at this time in the Premier League.
- They have won five of their six home games at Anfield in the league this season, and the draw against Manchester City is the only exception.
- Liverpool conceded just one goal in the Premier League this season against Cariff.
- Mohamed Salah could make his 50th game in the Premier League for Liverpool.
- Salah scored 39 goals in the league for the Reds. Only two players scored more in their first 50 Premiership matches for a single club: Alan Shearer and Andy Cole, who scored 41 goals for Blackburn and Newcastle.
- Everton has lost just one of their last seven-league matches.
- His only away win this season was a 2-1 win at Leicester in October.
- The Toffees conceded eleven times in their first six appearances in the Premier League with Marco Silva, but only four in the next seven.
- Silva’s ambition is to become the first Everton coach since Joe Royle in November 1994 to win his first Merseyside Derby in the Premier League; No Everton manager has won his first league game against Liverpool at Anfield.
Liverpool vs Everton: Face to face (h2h)
- Liverpool is unbeaten in their last 17 games against Everton.
- The derby won by Everton in October 2010.
- Less than 2.5 goals scored in 4 of the last 7 games in the competition.
- Liverpool has not lost the Derby at home since 1999.
- They have won 3 of the last 5 2-hour games on all sites.
- More than 2.5 goals scored in 4 of their last 6 games at Anfield.
Liverpool vs Everton: Prediction
The hosts have not lost a game in the Premier League. They are also in a race of 3 consecutive wins at home. Therefore, we can expect the Klopp team to dominate this game at home. His team has a better defense and a better attack than his opponents on Sunday. Therefore, a bet can be made in Liverpool to win at halftime and at the end of the match with a value of 1.95.
Liverpool has scored 4 goals in 2 of their last 3 home matches. In 5 of the last 7 home away matches where the visitors played, the final score was greater than 2.5 goals. Therefore, a bet can be placed on a final score with more than 2.5 goals based on the previous statistics with a value of 1.56.
Under Marco Silva, Everton is one of the most improved teams in the league, but his first Merseyside Derby is a very different test for him.
He will be quick and furious, but I think Liverpool will win and cure some of the hangovers from their Champions League loss to Paris St-Germain.
Liverpool vs Everton: Betting tips
- HT / FT: Liverpool / Liverpool to 1.95 (10/11).
- More than 2.5 goals to 1.56 (5/9)