Leicester City vs Watford Live | English Premier League | Date: Saturday, 1st December 2018 | Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET | Venue: King Power Stadium, Leicester
The surprise, former Premier League champion Leicester City, receives Watford in the 14th round of the competition. The game scheduled to take place at King Power Stadium this Saturday.
Watford has 20 points on the board with six wins, two draws and five losses so far. The goal difference is zero, as they scored and conceded 17 goals each.
Leicester City has 18 points in the table against his name. They won five of their matches, drew three and lost the other five. Leicester scored 18 goals in the process and conceded 17.
Watford defeated at home on the last day of the match by the Premier League contenders, Liverpool. The final score was 0-3 in favor of the visitors. The score was 0-0 until the 67th minute before Mohammed Salah opened the floodgates for the guests.
Firminho and Hernold added two more people to complete the procedure. Watford comforte by the fact that they have fought valiantly against one of the most successful clubs in England and Europe.
Leicester played a draw against Brighton in their last game. The final score was 1-1. The hosts took the lead in the 15th minute, but Leicester stayed and leveled at the end of the second period.
Leicester City vs Watford: Team News
- Leicester striker Jamie Vardy showed he was in good shape after a recent groin problem as he completed the League Cup victory against Southampton on Tuesday.
- Vicente Iborra is also available after a knee injury, but defender Harry Maguire stays out.
- Watford midfielder Tom Cleverley could play for the first time since January.
- Defenders Jose Holebas, Sebastian Prodl, and Daryl Janmaat have recovered from their injuries and could be involved.
- Claude Puel, director of Leicester City: “We must start faster, give a good rhythm and, with the fans, put pressure on the opponent.
- “It’s important to correct that to improve and try to get better results at home, we have shown all the quality, sometimes in the second half, but now we have to do more at home.”
- Watford head coach Javi Gracia: “They (from Leicester) have good players, I love the way they play this season, it will be a very demanding game for us.”
Leicester City vs Watford: Head to Head (h2h)
- 15 of the last 18 face-to-face victories are on behalf of the local teams.
- Leicester has registered five of the last seven games wins between these two teams.
- The home team undefeated for four games and has only lost four of its last 14 games.
- Watford has not won in his last three matches in a row. They have only two victories in their last ten games.
- Leicester has lost just two of his last ten home games.
- Watford has only won one of his last five away games.
Leicester City vs Watford: Prediction
- The home team seems threatened with winning the game. At King Power Stadium, Leicester recorded ten victories against Watford for only two defeats.
- Also, in the draws, 15 of the last 18 wins are in the name of the local teams.
- Leicester has also registered five of the last seven victories in direct confrontations.
- Leicester have only lost two of their last ten home games, while Watford has only won one of their last five away games.
- Watford has scored in ten of his last twelve away games. Leicester has scored in seven of his last eight home games. It is likely that both teams are on the scoreboard this Saturday.
- Leicester definitely has a home win: his last win was for Huddersfield on September 22.
- Watford did not deserve to lose three goals against Liverpool last weekend, but it would not be typical to see Hornets boss Javi Gracia sign his new four-year contract and then lose his next game. This is how football works often.
Leicester City vs Watford: Match Facts
- Leicester beat Watford in their four home Premier League games.
- Watford has won just one of his last 11 away games in Leicester in all competitions, two draws, and two losses.
- Leicester has won just one of their last six league games, three draws and two defeats.
The Foxes have won just three of their last 13 home games against the Premier League: six draws and four losses.
- Only Arsenal (nine) lost more points in the Premier League than Leicester eight this season.
- Jamie Vardy has a goal in the Premier League at home this season. He has not managed to score in his last three games at home, his longest drought since a run of five in November 2016.
- Watford has won his first four appearances in the Premier League this season but has only won two wins in his nine league matches (D2, L5).
- They scored eight goals in nine games.
- Watford has won just two of his last 18 league games, three draws, and 13 losses.
- The Hornets have kept just one blank sheet in their last 12 league games.
- Watford’s top scorer, Roberto Pereyra, only directly participated in three goals (two goals, one hit) in 28 games out of the Premier League, instead of 10 goals and four assists in 30 games. home.
Leicester City vs Watford: Betting Tips
- City of Leicester: Do not bet on 1.60 (3/5)
- Both teams must write: YES at 1.80 (4/5)