Atalanta vs Napoli Live, Italy – Serie A on Sunday, 2nd December 2018, Kick-off at 19.30 UK/ 20.30 CET and Venue: Stadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia (Bergamo)
Napoli ranks second in the table after scoring 29 points in 13 games. His record is nine wins, two draws, and two defeats. Naples scored 26 goals and conceded 13 in return.
Atalanta has 18 points on the board and occupies ninth place. His record is five wins, three draws, and five losses. Atalanta scored 25 goals and conceded 17 for his part.
Napoli really disappointed his fans last week at home. It is possible that they hosted the worst team in the league, Chievo, and they had to share the loot with them. The whole game went blank. Against a team, which only has one point on the table, it was like a defeat for local fans.
Atalanta made a big mistake last weekend against Empoli. The visitors, Atalanta, led 0-2 in the 42nd minute before losing their nerve and allowing the home team to return.
But even in the last minutes of the match, Atalanta had the chance to finish with three points. But a goal in the 77th minute and a goal from the opposing team in the halftime allowed the hosts to score three points.
Atalanta vs Napoli: Head to head (h2h)
- The visiting teams have won three of the last four meetings.
- Atalanta has not won in ten of his last fourteen games.
- Naples has lost only one of their last 14 games.
- Atalanta has not won in four of their last six home games.
- Napoli has only lost one of his last six games on the road.
Do you Love NBA? Go to live today match: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Brooklyn Nets Picks, 0dds, Tv, Predicti0ns and Preview
Atalanta vs Napoli: Predictions
- Napoli cannot be quite complacent in this match after his weekend performance against Chievo. The local fans were furious with the players who had allowed Juventus to go to the title without any problem.
- Team Napoli will thus avoid a loss at the cost of living. It makes sense to keep them in this game.
- Atalanta also spent a night forgetting the last day of the game. Both teams will play security. Goals will be rare on Sunday. Eight of the last nine games ended in less than 3.5 goals.
- Napoli has lost only one of their last 14 games. In addition, they suffered a loss in only one of the last six attempts along the way. On the other hand, Atalanta has not won in ten of his last 14 games and in four of his last six home games.
Atalanta vs Napoli: Betting Tips
- Napoli: No bet at 1.67 (2/3)
- Less than 3.5 goals allowed in 1.40 (2/5)