Brighton vs Crystal Palace Live EPL match on Date: Tuesday, 4 December 2018 | Kick-Off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET | Venue: The American Express Community Stadium (Falmer)
The other fighters, Brighton and Crystal Palace, will face off in a midweek draw of the Premier League at AMEX. The hosts play hot and cold from the start of the season. They had a streak of three consecutive 1-0 victories before claiming just one point for the following three cases of the Premier League.
However, the Seagulls finished two defeats after the international break. However, they certainly wanted more fighting against Leicester City last weekend. Chris Hughton’s troops had the key to victory when top scorer Glen Murray opened the scoring at the beginning of the game after 15 minutes. Leicester player James Maddison sent off 13 minutes later, Brighton was about to win another EPL victory. However, they did not double the lead and were brutally punished eleven minutes before substitute Jamie Vardy converted the penalty to allow Fox to score a point against Falmer.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace: Team News
- The Hove Albion defender Bruno is ready to face Crystal Palace, although he was limping after Saturday’s victory at Huddersfield.
- Alireza Jahanbakhsh is still out of the game, while Dale Stephens completes the ban on all three matches.
- Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson does not have to worry about the new injuries before Tuesday’s game.
- Striker Christian Benteke remains the only player not available due to a knee injury.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace: Match facts
Brighton and Hove Albion
- The Hove Albion has lost just one of their last nine home games in the Premier League (W4, D4).
Las Gaviotas has scored each of their last seven-league games. This is his longest streak of goals in the Premier League.
- Eleven of the 16 goals of Brighton in the Premier League this season stopped games. This is the division’s highest record, along with Tottenham.
- Glenn Murray has scored six goals in six league games in Brighton this season.
- Midfielder Solly March has provided four assists in his last four Premier League games.
- Palace could win consecutive Premier League matches for the first time this season. They finished an eight-game winless streak in the division by beating Burnley this weekend.
- The Eagles could match the Premier League club record of three consecutive draws, the last in March 2017.
- They undefeated in nine league games played in the Premier League in December (seven in total) since their 3-0 defeat at Manchester City in 2014.
- Wilfried Zaha has not scored eight times in the Premier League but has scored five goals in eight league games against Brighton.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace: head to head
- Crystal Palace won 3-2 when the teams met last April, their first win in six high-flying games.
- The two teams met three times last season. Palace won four of the six points in the league but lost 2-1 at Amex when the teams met in the third round of the FA Cup.
- The H2H record blocked by 6 victories for each team before its 18th meeting.
- Crystal Palace took four points from two Premier League matches in the earlier period (0-0 and 3-2).
- Brighton came first when both teams met in the third round of the FA Cup earlier this year (2-1 at AMEX).
Brighton vs Crystal Palace: prediction
The Glaziers have not won in the last eight competitive games. They lost up to six and made two draws in the process. Roy Hodgson’s men fell to 16th place in the league standings. However, the English coach has reason to be satisfied with the last performance of his team, while the team has only given a goal in the last two cases of ELP against Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester United.
Therefore, the Glaziers have much improved their defensive performance and can be a difficult problem for Brighton & Hove Albion. Oddly enough, it is the visitors who enter the night with a moral superior to that of Man Utd for a scoreless draw at Old Trafford last weekend. We will support them to avoid a defeat in AMEX with a 1.50 rating.
The M23 derby is still spicy and the two teams are there as a result of their victories this weekend.
We can see it end with shared points.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace: betting tips
Crystal Palace or Draw @ 1.50 (1/2)
Less than 2.5 goals FT @ 1.50 (1/2)