Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Live | English Premier League | Date: Sunday, 2 December 2018 | Kick-Off at 14:05 UK/ 15:05 CET | Venue: Emirates Stadium (London)
[event_results id=”1881″ align=”none”]
A successful match between Arsenal and the Spurs expected this Sunday at EPL. It will also be the test of two great managers of the league.
The gunners are 5th in the table after a good form race. In their 13 games, they have 8 wins and 2 losses, both at the beginning of the season. The attackers helped them score 28 goals while the teams conceded 16 turns.
They undefeated in the last 17 competitive games. The Gunners have a series of 11 consecutive wins in this period, having won 13 games in the last 17 games. At home, after a series of 7 consecutive victories in all competitions, they are now in a series of 3 draws.
The Spurs have just won a 3-1 victory over Chelsea at home. This result would have given them a ton of confidence that will be crucial for this next game. Pochettino and his men are third in the league with 10 wins and 3 losses. With the help of their talented attacking force, they scored 23 goals and conceded less than one goal per game.
They are on a winning streak of 5 games in all competitions at this time. More than 2.5 goals scored in 4 of these games. They have 6 wins in the last 7 games away from home and now have a streak of 3 consecutive wins. The final score of 3 of these away games totaled more than 2.5 goals.
So with two opposing offensive teams, we can expect a tight game on Sunday. It is necessary to win in this game to allow the Spurs to cut the gap that separates them from the leaders of the league.
The Gunners have lost just one of their 25 home games against the Spurs, who have lost just one of the last eight league games. Hmm!
Tottenham was at home in Europe with one more day to prepare, but Arsenal will probably make 10 changes in their teenager-inspired victory in Kiev. There are no benefits there.
But the experience of this game is crucial. Tottenham XI could have up to three times the number of games played and Harry Kane scored seven goals in seven league games with the Gunners. If he returns to the networks, they will win.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur: Team News
- Arsenal will watch forward Alexandre Lacazette, who missed the victory in Bournemouth due to a groin injury.
- The Gunners named an inexperienced team against Vorskla Poltava on Thursday and will remember their senior players, although it remains to see if Mesut Ozil will assume the title role.
- Tottenham defender Juan Forsyth returned after being excluded from Wednesday’s victory against Inter Milan.
- Just again, Jan Vertonghen was able to play his first league game since September.
- Christian Eriksen, who suffered an abdominal injury, left the bank to score the winner against Inter and could be reinstated to training.
- However, midfielder Erik Lamela will evaluate after a thigh injury in his last game, while Kieran Trippier still has a problem in the groin.
Other EPL Match: Chelsea vs Fulham Kick-0ff, News, 0dds, Predicti0n and Preview
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur: Face to face (h2h)
- In the last 5 hours, the Spurs have 2 wins and one loss.
- The last 4 games of Week 2 had a final score of less than 2.5 total goals.
- Arsenal undefeated at home against these opponents in 8 consecutive games.
- Tottenham had already won a competitive match in this field in November 2010.
- They scored less than 2.5 goals in the last 6 games of 2 hours played in this place.
- Arsenal beat Tottenham 2-0 at Emirates last season, but this is their only win in their last eight league games against the Spurs (D4, L3).
- The Spurs have won just one of their last 25 high-flying games against the Gunners (D10, L14), with a solitary 3-2 victory in 2010.
- Tottenham lost 37 points after winning the Premier League positions against Arsenal, the club’s worst record against a single opponent.
- Arsenal has scored in each of their last 22 home games against Tottenham in all competitions, the latter could not find the net against him in a 0-0 draw in November 1998.
- The teams played 195 times in all competitions, arsenal leading from 81 victories to 63 Tottenham.
- The Gunners undefeated in their last 11 league games (W8, D3), their most recent defeat being Chelsea in August.
- Arsenal has won three of their last 28 league games against the six best-established opponents (D10, L15).
- Only two of Arsenal’s last nine managers (including goalkeepers) won their first league game against Spurs – Don Howe in 1983 and Arsene Wenger in 1996.
- Arsenal is one of the only two teams that have yet to play at halftime in a Premier League game this season (next to Cardiff), although the Gunners have won eight of those 13 games.
- The players of Unai Emery would be 18th if the matches ended after 45 minutes and 2nd (two points behind Manchester City) if they only counted the goals of the second period.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored his last eight shots in the Premier League. The last goalkeeper to escape was Lukasz Fabianski from West Ham in August.
- The victory would give Tottenham the highest points of his career after 14 games in a Premier League season, while a draw means he will do his best result, 31 points in the 2011-12 campaign.
- Tottenham has won seven consecutive league matches against his London rivals, a club record on the first flight (established from October 1950 to August 1951).
- The victory would also see the Spurs equal a club record by winning six consecutive wins in the Premier League.
- Harry Kane scored seven goals in seven Premier League games against Arsenal but failed to score in a single appearance (the Emirates game last season).
- Kane is a bit behind the record for Derby Premier League North London, driven by Emmanuel Adebayor.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur: Prediction
- There is no doubt that both sides have great attackers. With Kane and Lacazette on both teams, we can expect goals from both teams. More than 20 goals scored by both clubs. So we can bet on both to find the target with odd 1.44.
- In the eight games played by both teams, the final score totaled more than 2.5 goals. But when we look at the recent shocks of H2H, we find that it is the other way around. During the last 6 games of 2 hours played here, the score was less than 2.5 goals. Maybe we’ll see an essay in this next match as well. Therefore, a bet can place on a score with less than 2.5 goals with an odd 2.60 value.
- Arsenal has not really been convincing every time I’ve seen them recently. But it makes it even more impressive that no one can beat them. They have 18 undefeated games and they are progressing well.
- But that’s an added bonus for the Spurs this Sunday. Not only can they take all three points, but they can also end the Arsenal race. And they will really appreciate it.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur: Betting tips
- Both teams must score 1.44 (4/9).
- Less than 2.5 goals to 2.60 (8/5)