Torino vs Juventus Live | Italy – Serie A | Date: Saturday, 15th December 2018 | Kick-off at 19.30 UK/ 20.30 CET | Venue: Stadio Olimpico di Torino (Turin)
Juventus, the best team in the country without exception, and one of the best teams in Europe travel to Turin to face Turin in their 16th game of Serie A.
Turin is in sixth place after scoring 22 points in 15 games. His record shows five victories, seven draws, and three defeats.
Juventus is still one of the few teams still in the top five European leagues, still undefeated. They have won 14 of their 15 games in total this season and tied.
Turin made its last game on the road against AC Milan in its last league game. The ninety minutes remained aimless.
Juventus won a difficult but routine victory in their last league game against Inter Milan. Mandzukic scored the only goal and the winner of the match in the 66th minute.
Torino vs Juventus: Head to Head (h2h)
- Juventus has an 18-1 lead over Turin’s victories in h2h.
- Torino was winless in nine of his last 15 games.
- Juventus have a run of five consecutive victories and have only lost one of their last 20 games.
- Torino did not have a win in four of his last eight home games.
- Juventus have a new round of nine wins away from home and have only lost one of their last 25 away games. The defeat occurred against Real Madrid in a preseason game.
- The Juventus have won eight of the last nine 2-hour games at this stage.The Italian champions have scored in their last 12 road games and 22 of the last 24 road attempts.
Torino vs Juventus Prediction
Juventus, the Italian power, has almost the match ahead, even before the whistle that started, as is the case with almost all of its national games. The formidable attackers of Cristiano Ronaldo, Mario Mandzukic, Paulo Dybala and Douglas Costa, all of them with an admirable help from Pjanic in the midfield, are a nightmare for all the teams in the world.
The team enjoys a series of victories, both at home and on the road. Juventus is the only undefeated team in Italy and the only one in the top five European leagues, with Liverpool, Dortmund, and PSG.
Juventus have won eight of the last nine 2-hour games at this stage. They have won the last nine games away from home. The team has also won its last five consecutive games.
The Juventus have lost just one of their last 20 games and one of their last 25 away games.
Turin, however, has not won in nine of their last 15 games and four of their last eight home games.
Chiellini and Bonucci, the two most powerful men in central defense in Europe, and probably in the world, will keep a blank sheet in this match.
Torino vs Juventus: Betting
- Juventus to win @ 1.60 (3/5)
- The score of both teams: NO @ 1.80 (4/5)