Leicester City vs Manchester City Live | England – Carabao Cup | Date: Tuesday, 18th December 2018 | Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20.45 CET | Venue: King Power Stadium (Leicester)
Manchester City is one of the most fashionable teams in Europe. They took where they left last season. The Giants do not seem to be planning to stop in the short-term. The team is about to build a dynasty under the careful supervision of Per Guardiola, possibly the best coach of the sector to date.
Leicester City desperately needs to recreate the magic they had a few seasons ago. It is true that they lost valuable players. But passion and hunger stay.
Manchester orchestrated a comeback in their last game against Hoffenheim at home in the Champions League. The visitors scored the first goal, but Manchester City kept two goals to make sure victory.
Leicester lost his last game at home against the Spurs. The final score was 0-2, in favor of the guests. Son and Alli scored the two goals for Tottenham.
Leicester City vs Manchester City: Head to Head (h2h)
- Manchester has won the last four consecutive games in h2h.
- The Manchester team has registered eight of the last 10 wins of 2 hours.
- Leicester has only two victories in his last ten attempts.
- Manchester has only lost two of their last 26 games.
- Leicester has only won once in their last six home games.
- Manchester has only lost one of their last 17 away games.
Leicester City vs Manchester City: Prediction
- The men of Guardiola will not have problems to win this match. They are easily the best team in England at the moment, and maybe even the best team in Europe. The team is really here to build a legacy.
- One of its main obstacles lies in its historical rivals and unimaginable achievements. The city can record all its victories, but as long as it has not tripled to match Manchester United, it will remain the lowest team in Manchester.
- The city will not take this game lightly.
- They have lost only two of their last 26 games in total. The team has lost only one of their last 17 games on the road. Manchester City has won the last four consecutive games in h2h and has registered eight of the last ten victories in h2h.
- Leicester, however, has only won twice in its last ten games. The team has only won once in their last six home games.
Leicester City vs Manchester City: Betting Tips
- Manchester City wins 1.40 (2/5)
- Part-time / Full time: Manchester City / Manchester City at 2.00 (1/1)