Bologna vs AC Milan Live | Italy – Serie A | Tuesday, 18 December 2018 | Kick-off at 19:30 UK/ 20:30 CET | Venue: Stadio Renato Dall’Ara (Bologna)
Milan is in fourth place and has scored 26 points in 15 games. His record shows seven wins, five draws, and three defeats.
Bologna is the 18th team in the league. They have already scored 11 points on the board. They won only two games in their campaign, they won five and they lost the last eight.
Milan played their last league match against Torino at home. The ninety minutes remained aimless. It really seems that the prestigious Italian football returns to claim its true throne in Europe. Juventus, Napoli, Inter, and AC complete the first four places in the league standings. AC Milan has really started to find their rhythm under Gattuso and Maldini.
Bologna lost his last game on the road, against Empoli. The final score was 2-1. The match seemed to go to a draw when the winner came from La Gumina’s boots in the 80th minute.
Bologna vs AC Milan: Head to head (h2h)
- AC Milan has won the last five matches of two consecutive hours.
- The overall record of victories in h2h is 22-3 in favor of AC Milan. They have registered 13 of the last 14 victories of 2 hours.
- Bologna has won just one of their last nine games.
- Milan undefeated in 17 of their last 21 games.
- Bologna has not won in three of their last four home games.
- Milan has been unbeaten in seven of their last nine attempts.
Bologna vs AC Milan: Predictions
After years of struggle, visitors move to the forefront of Italian football. Each game until the end of the season is a virtual ending for them. They just can not afford one more season. The effort and passion shown by the players in the field prove their goals for the year.
Milan dominated the Bologna throughout its history of matches of 2 hours. AC Milan has won the last five matches of two consecutive hours. They have registered 13 of the last 14 victories of 2 hours. The overall record of victories is 22-3, in favor of Gattuso’s men.
Bologna has won just one of their last nine games. The team has not won in three of their last four home games.
Milan undefeated in 17 of their last 21 games. They have also been invincible in seven of their last nine attempts on the road.
Bologna vs AC Milan: Betting tips
- AC Milan: No bets at 1.40 (2/5)
- The score of both teams: NO @ 2.00 (1/1)