Real Madrid vs Barcelona #Spanish La Liga #Date: Saturday, 2nd March 2019 #Kick-off at 19.45 UK/ 20.45 CET #Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu (Madrid)
Well, Madrid really threw everything in the arsenal to his rival on the last day, but the ball simply refused to go home. However, this can not be a disappointment for Los Blancos. They could have found a replacement for their indomitable talisman Cristiano Ronaldo (very large shoes to fill) at Vinicius Jr. The young man entertained and sowed chaos in the other half. Even the veteran Picas struggled to follow the Brazilian.
Anyway, at the end of the day, Blaugrana was more clinical in front of the goal and Luis Suárez, out of shape, returned to the spotlight to pursue his favorite prey. The Uruguayan scored twice in the semifinal of the Copa del Rey semifinal, which has just ended and did not have the opportunity to miss a hattrick. Raphael Varane rushed to put his own goal in the net before the attacker could hit his fingers.
Now we turn our eyes to the second Classic in three days.
Real Madrid vs Barcelona Head to Head (h2h)
- The last three wins and three of the last five belong to Barça.
- Blaugrana has registered five incredible victories in his last six visits to this place.
- The guests have scored three or more goals in five of their last six attempts and six of the last eight.
- Barcelona, for the first time in its history, equaled its 2h victories against Madrid. Currently, it costs 95 each.
- The reverse match of this league match ended in a 5-1 defeat for the Whites.
Prediction Real Madrid vs Barcelona
The defeat in the National Cup will surely hurt the hosts, and more than that, the amount of opportunities that the goal was lost. Karim Benzema played like his glory days in previous matches and led the attack to his team. The Frenchman is supported in large part by the newcomer Vinicius Jr. It is very difficult to imagine a Real Madrid with 90 minutes without a goal at the Santiago Bernabéu, as he lost against his eternal rivals a few days ago.
As for the visitors, it seems that they have expressed their opinion after the small problem that was formed a few weeks ago. They scored a total of eight goals in their last games against the League podiums.
Even Suarez, who was struggling to finish, seems to have found a solution and, with his attack partners, Lionel Messi and Ousmane Dembele, should win a victory and give his team an almost insurmountable lead in the title. career.
- Real Madrid vs Barcelona: 2-2
Betting tips of Real Madrid vs Barcelona.
- Both teams will score in 1.44 (4/9)
- Double chance: Barcelona or Draw @ 1.50 (1/2)