Portugal vs Poland Live | UEFA Nations League | Date: Tuesday, 20 November 2018 | Kick-Off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET | Venue: Estadio Dom Afonso Henriques (Guimaraes)
Team Portugal won a five-goal thriller when they faced Poland a month ago in the first of two league games. Will both sides offer a similar game in a funny way on Tuesday night, when they are about to lower the curtain in the group stage of the competition at the Dom Afonso Henriques Stadium?
Selecao das Quinas will be in the game after three consecutive victories before the November games. The success is greater if we know that they did it without Cristiano Ronaldo or Ricardo Quaresma in their ranks. Instead, Andre and Bernardo Silva stole the program guiding the team to two convincing victories against Poland (League of Nations) and Scotland (friendly) in October. Will they inspire a new success in Portugal after the death of the campaign?
Portugal vs Poland Live: face to face
- The face-to-face record also speaks for Portugal, which has won 6 wins, 3 draws and 3 defeats so far against Poland.
- Both teams scored in four of the last five cases of H2H.
- Before the clash described earlier in this term of the League of Nations, they met in the quarterfinals of EURO 2016 in France.
- Portugal advanced on penalties after the usual 90 minutes of play saw a 1-1 draw at the time.
Portugal vs Poland Live: Prediction
Poland has won so far only one point in the affairs of the League of Nations and the title of the B League of football will be reduced. They really struggled to get results recently and will enter this game without winning in the last five games.
Other Match: Italy vs USA Live Stream Online Full~NeoTV~!!
The most recent setback occurred on Thursday night when Jerzy Brzeczek’s men lost 0-1 at home to the Czech Republic in a friendly. Robert Lewandowski spent 90 minutes on the field without success.
We should see the hosts as favorites according to the current trend and the H2H trend. We will support you to carry out a victorious campaign of the League of Nations at 1.66 points.
Portugal vs Poland Live: betting tips
- Win by Portugal with 1.70 (7/10)
- Portugal exceeds 1.5 team goals to 1.80 (4/5)