Match: Manchester City vs Wolves
League: English Premier League
Date: Sunday, 6 October 2019
Kick-off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Etihad Stadium (Manchester)
While the leader of the league, Liverpool, faces fierce Leicester, this game day, City will probably score a great score against the Wolves. The chances of this happening get worse when it is observed that the match will take place in Etihad.
- Nine of the eleven previous victories won by Sky Blues.
- The last time these two players met in the competition, the Wolves lost 3-0.
- Pep Guardiola’s men compete in a four-game victory in the Premier League.
- The Wanderers failed to score during their two previous visits to the stadium.
- Four of the previous five meetings of Etihad PL resulted in three or more licensors.
The players lined up to score goals for the Manchester Blue team in their last home game. Guardiola’s enormous talent in his midfield alignment stood out while Watford defeated 8-0.
Despite this action, citizens are left behind by five points over Jurgen Klopp’s men, who always aspired to win the title that has been eluded for almost three decades.
As such, defending champions have no choice but to be strong in each game before overcoming the points gap.
Given that they are at home, the possibilities of another great victory are illustrated. On top of that, the incoming wolves are the shadow of the team they’ve been to last season. Throughout this campaign, they achieved a single victory against Watford, penultimate place.
In addition, previous h2h meetings also dominated by Sky Blues. They registered nine of the last eleven victories of this type and, on this site, the superiority of a completely different level.
Pep’s men won the previous four local PL games and lost to them in 1999.
Manchester City vs Wolves: Where and How to watch Live without a cable?
Streaming TV Channel: ⤵️AM Sports Live fuboTV Live
Finally, with Argentine striker Sergio Agüero leading the Golden Boot Race and the fall of his usual competitors, Harry Kane and Mohammed Salah, the little man is expected to find the net at least once to help his team to a magnificent victory.
- Manchester City will score in both halves at 1.50 (1/2)
- More than 2.5 Manchester City team goals in 1.60 (3/5)
- Sergio Agüero – Anytime at 1.44 (4/9)