Huddersfield Town vs Leicester City, English Premier League, Date: Saturday, 6 April 2019,Kick-Off at 15:00 UK / 16:00 CET and Venue: The John Smith’s Stadium (Huddersfield)
Huddersfield officially became the first team to undergo a relegation to the football championship. They are mathematically absent with 19 points between the Terriers and the safety zone and six games to play. The local fans will have three more games to play and see their team in the elite. The first will take place on Saturday afternoon when Leicester City will visit John Smith’s stadium.
Visitors enter the game in the form of favorites. Brendan Rodgers, the new manager, immediately found the winning formula. The Foxes have won three victories in the Premier League and this game against Huddersfield Town, a relegated team, should give them an incredible opportunity to maintain that performance this weekend.
Huddersfield Town vs Leicester City: Face to face
- Huddersfield has a positive face-to-face record with Fox, but most of his wins go back to the 1970s.
- Leicester City was the dominant force in the most recent history of this match.
- The Foxes won four and drew against Huddersfield Town.
- Leicester City won a simple and easy 3-1 victory when they received the Terriers in the first part of the season in mid-September of last year.
Huddersfield Town vs Leicester City: Prediction
Jamie Vardy was one of the main catalysts for the emergence of Leicester under Brendan Rodgers. The English talisman has scored five goals in the last five appearances with the Foxes and should have enough space to play against the weakest team in the division.
Huddersfield Town has conceded eight goals in the last three losses of the league against Bournemouth, West Ham, and Crystal Palace. We can not imagine that they are blocking the enthusiastic Leicester City team here because it is essential to winning the visitor’s victory with a score of 1.72.
Along with that, Jamie Vardy is definitely worth saving to score at any time with a rating of 2.30.
Huddersfield Town vs Leicester City: betting predictions
- Leicester City wins 1.72 (8/11)
- Jamie Vardy scores at any time @ 2.30 (13/10)