Denmark vs Republic of Ireland Live | UEFA Nations League | Date: Monday, 19 November 2018 | Kick-Off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET | Venue: Ceres Park (Arhus)
The first edition of the League of Nations for the Republic of Ireland has been dark. The Boys in Green have won just one point in three games. They have lost all hope of defeating first place and promotion in the high-level league. Even before the last day of the final round against Denmark.
Martin O’Neill’s men fought to score goals in their last outings. They could not find the bottom of the net during the October meeting against Denmark (draw and blank) and Wales (defeat 0-1). The visitors have won only one victory in the last nine outings of all competitions (counting friendly matches). They have lost five of the last eight hours and are at the core of things.
Denmark vs Ireland Live: face to face
- The Irish fans still remember the painful defeat of their team by 1-5 in the qualifiers for the Dublin World Cup in November.
- Interestingly, two of the last three H2H games between the two teams ended in a draw.
- The draw was the most common scenario when these two tastes were encountered in the course of history. No less than 7 of 16 H2H games have won.
Denmark vs Ireland Live: Prediction
The Republic of Ireland would face enormous difficulties to meet on the last third Monday night, as it is about to play an infallible defense of Denmark on this occasion. The hosts were able to keep calm on their back recently. They maintained three consecutive games against Wales, the Republic of Ireland and Austria, winning two and drawing one of those three starts.
Showbiz Topic: Daniel gave me marriage proposal in bed – Sunny Leone
O’Neill is obliged to give the opportunity to the younger players here because he will be without Shane Long and Jonathan Walters in the last third. It’s a blow to the Irish team and we can not see it succeed in Arhus.
Denmark vs Ireland Live: Betting Odds
- Wins Denmark by 3/5 (1.60)
- Denmark must keep a blank sheet at 1.83 (5/6)