PSG vs Dijon Live French Ligue 1 on 18th May 2019, Kick off at 21:00 CET & Venue: Parc des Princes (Paris).
The PSG champions will have a huge qualification and will be the big favorites to win this match, even if Dijon is fighting for the survival of Ligue 1. This game represents, however, the last home game of the PSG season and will want to organize a show.
- WATCH HERE 👉 👉 👉 👉 PSG vs Dijon LIVE
However, as it happens that the club will be without the star player Neymar, is about to miss the last 2 games of the season after hitting a fan and be punished.
PSG remain undefeated at home in the league this season and the goal here is to get a good win and score some goals. According to rumors, this match could be the last game of club Edinson Cavani for his club because he could leave in the summer. PSG has won 50 points at home against 54.
Dijon beat Strasbourg last weekend, which was a great result for them and gave them 31 points. Only two points remain behind Monaco and Caen, but the problem is clear: face PSG away from home. Dijon has lost 12 of his 18 away games, including four of his last five games.
PSG vs Dijon: face to face
- The PSG has won the last 8 meetings between the teams.
- PSG have scored 15 goals against Dijon in the last 3 games and Dijon has scored 0.
- The last time Dijon beat PSG was in 2011.
PSG vs Dijon: Prediction
- PSG will have no problem getting the 3 points in Paris and it will be difficult to win. The goal here is to celebrate what the club has achieved, namely, another championship title.
- After the game, there will be a special party with fireworks and maybe some regular players will leave the club, it is a possibility.
- Dijon will have to think about week 38 and the last match to try to finish at least on the 18th.
- As for PSG, it is too qualitative and will advance a little in this game for your fans. Dijon has no chance to get anything.
PSG vs Dijon: Betting Odds
- Handicap bets: PSG beats Dijon with a goal start from -1 to 1.57 (4/7)
- Scorer at all times: Edinson Cavani (PSG) at 1.62 (8/13).