West Ham United vs Arsenal Live English Premier League Match on Date: Saturday, 12 January 2019, Kick-Off at 12:30 UK / 13:30 CET at Venue: London Stadium (London)West Ham United and Arsenal expected to open the 22nd day of the London Derby on Saturday afternoon. Both teams won last weekend in the FA Cup against rivals in the lower division.The Hammers beat Birmingham City 2-0 at the London stadium thanks to goals from Marko Arnautovic and Andy Carroll. =================================================
Watch Live (CLICK HERE) Link-1 ::::>> FuII.WaTcH!^]]:|> West Ham United vs ArsenalWatch Live (CLICK HERE) Link-2 ::::>> FuII.WaTcH!^]]:|> West Ham United vs Arsenal ================================================= Manuel Pellegrini, however, faced another problem seven days ago, because he had to replace Marko Arnautovic, who had renewed his injury. The Austrian striker has scored three goals in the last two games and this new injury will be a fatal blow to his team’s ambitions in the city derby. The Gunners had no problems at Bloomfield Road, where they attacked their Ligue 1 opponents against Blackpool 0-3 last weekend.Unai Emery rested his main stars, while the young Joseph Willock took the opportunity to make the starting point with a double in the first half.
West Ham United vs Arsenal: Team News
- Samir Nasri expected to play his first appearance in the Premier League since August 2016, after his West Ham début in the FA Cup victory against Birmingham.
- The participation of Marko Arnautovic leaves doubts about his wish to go to China, while Fabian Balbuena is absent for eight weeks after knee surgery.
- Mesut Ozil, Laurent Koscielny, and Hector Bellerin are among the six Arsenal players available after the injuries.
- Shkodran Mustafi and Nacho Monreal are also fit and in contention.
- Defensive colleague Konstantinos Mavropanos overcame a groin problem.
- Arnautovic wants West Ham to accept the Chinese offer of 35 million pounds
- The frustration of Emery’s transfer.
West Ham United vs Arsenal: face to face
- Arsenal was the dominant force in the history of face-to-face games with the Hammers.
- The Gunners have won five and one of the last six meetings with West Ham United.
- Four of those victories came home, including the 3-1 victory at the end of August last year.
- Five of the last seven face-to-face games scored by three or more goals.
- West Ham has just won one of their last 21 Premiership games against Arsenal (D4, L16). This unique victory came in August 2015.
- The Gunners undefeated in 11 away games at West Ham in all competitions since November 2006 (W8, D3).
- Unai Emery’s first victory as coach of Arsenal played backward this season.
- The Hammers lost 29 Premier League games against Arsenal, more than any other team.
West Ham United
- The West Ham has won five of its last eight league games.
- They have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight games at home in the Premier League, their longest career for 12 years in 2009.
- The Hammers have lost five home games this season, one more than at the London stadium.
- They won their last two titles in London, beating Crystal Palace and Fulham in December.
- The Arsenal has not won in their last four Premier League games (D2, L2) and conceded nine goals in their last three games.
- They lost only one of their six races in London this season: they lost 3-2 to Chelsea in August (W4, L1).
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored each of his last four passes in the Premier League in London, with six goals and two assists in total.
- Arsenal has scored in their last 20 Premier League games. They scored 32 goals in the second half, more than any other leading team.
- Only Tottenham, with 28 goals, scored more goals this season than the 22 of Arsenal.
West Ham United vs Arsenal: PredictionArsenal held the field against Chelsea in the race to qualify in the top four with a complete 4-1 victory over Fulham in the previous round. Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang were in the line of fire in an exciting victory at Emirates Stadium. Emery’s men, however, fight for the consistency of their trips because they have not won in the last four league games on the road. The team has allowed up to 21 goals in 10 away games this season. The ten draws scored goals at both ends. We have no reason to expect a different scenario this time, as the West Ham games were also full of goals. The Hammers have scored two or more goals in five of the last six home games of the Premier League. Both teams to score seem to the way to go here. In the Premier League, the form of the Hammers has been very variable in recent weeks, but the same could be said of the Gunners. I’m going to win a win at Arsenal here, but it’s clear that Unai Emery still has a lot of work to do. Prediction: 1-2
West Ham United vs Arsenal: betting tips
- BTTS at 1.50 (1/2)
- Arsenal with more than 1.5 team goals to 1.72 (8/11)