Chelsea vs Newcastle United Live English Premier League Match on Date: Saturday, 12 January 2019, Kick-Off at 17:30 UK / 18:30 CET at Venue: Stamford Bridge (London)
Chelsea ended a two-game winning streak by scoring a draw against Southampton in their earlier Premier League match. They allowed Arsenal to cut the gap to fourth place, by three points.Maurizio Sarri and his troops do not have enough space to allow themselves a greater slip if they want to keep up their place among the first four, knowing that Manchester United is at the height of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
CLICK HERE (LINK-1) ::::>> FuII.WaTcH!^]].!||> Chelsea vs Newcastle United Live
CLICK HERE (LINK-2) ::::>> FuII.WaTcH!^]].!||> Chelsea vs Newcastle United Live
The Blues recovered after a scoreless draw against the Saints with a 2-0 victory over Nottingham Forest last weekend in the FA Cup. It was Álvaro Morata who made the difference with a double in the second early period.Chelsea was also in action midway through the week when they lost 1-0 to Tottenham Hotspur in a tie and tackle game in the League Cup semi-final at Wembley.Can they win a Major League victory in the last game of the Premier League calendar on Saturday against Newcastle United at Stamford Bridge?
Chelsea vs Newcastle United: Team News
- Alvaro Morata has doubts about Chelsea’s injury, as he missed the League Cup semifinal on Tuesday against Tottenham due to a minor problem in the hamstring.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek is still absent due to a back injury, while Cesc Fabregas will not considere until his probable trip to Monaco.
- The Kenedy Newcastle lender is not eligible to face his parent club.
- Jonjo Shelvey, Paul Dummett, and Karl Darlow injured, but Federico Fernández and Ciaran Clark are in shape.
Chelsea vs Newcastle United: Match Facts
- Chelsea has won four of their last six league games (D1, L1).
- However, they have only scored one point in their last two home games and have not scored goals in both games.
- The last time they played three home league games without scoring goals was in November 1993.
Chelsea has scored just 11 goals in 10 league games.
- Eden Hazard has scored six goals in five Premier League games at Stamford Bridge against Newcastle.
- Newcastle United only victory in their last eight Premier League matches won by the bottom of the Huddersfield team.
- The Magpies have no wins in 12 league games against the top six teams, losing the last nine games in a row.
- They tied their lowest point total after 21 games in a Premier League season. They also had 18 at this stage in 2015-16, when they relegated.
- Newcastle has only scored four goals in their last eight Premier League games.
- They scored four goals in the second half of this season, the lowest total in the league. Chelsea scored 21.
- Salomon Rondon has scored each of the last three goals outside Newcastle in the Premier League.
Chelsea vs Newcastle United: Face to face
- Chelsea has won the last six times they have received Newcastle in all competitions.
- They lost only one of their 23 Premier League home games against Newcastle (W16, D6), a 2-0 loss in May 2012.
- The Blues won 2-1 in the first leg before this season.
- Chelsea was the dominant force in the most recent confrontation in the history of the magpies.
- The Blues have won four of the last five games against Newcastle United.
- In the last six games, these two games have scored three goals or more.
Chelsea vs Newcastle United: Prediction
- Hosts to keep a blank sheet is the way to go here. Chelsea was very difficult to break recently. They have scored only one goal in the last four games in all competitions. They have allowed only 8 goals in 11 home games this season (the second best defensive record at home in the league).
- Newcastle United has the second lowest attack record of the competition. They scored only 15 goals in 21 league games. Huddersfield Town, which has a rocky floor, scored fewer goals than the Magpies this season.
- The value is with Chelsea to win and less than 2.5 FT goals to bet on the 3.10 rating.
- It seems that the Blues are going to have a new striker in January, we do not know who will be at the moment.
- They need it because they have been a little behind their goals but, meanwhile, I still think they will be too strong for the Magpies.
Chelsea vs Newcastle United: betting tips
- The Chelsea keeps the sheet blank at 1.66 (4/6)
- Chelsea wins and less than 2.5 goals in FT @ 3.10 (21/10)