Everton vs Manchester City Live English Premier League match on Date: Wednesday, 6th February 2019, Kick-off at 19.45 UK/ 20.45 CET & Venue: Goodison Park (Liverpool)
The recent defeat at Newcastle would have cost them a big problem, but Pep Guardiola’s men managed to make some leaps because Liverpool forced to shoot by the foxes. The Premier League is strong with two great horses fighting from the start of the season.
It was not until the last day of the game that City dismantled Unai Emery’s new arsenal. Sergio Agüero had a master’s degree with a hat trick. A comprehensive and complete victory against one of the first six will undoubtedly return to your hopes and confidence.
|Match||Time||League||Live Link-1||Live Link-2|
|Everton vs Manchester City||20.45 CET||English Premier League|
The Toffees had to endure a blow to the giant killer wolves at home. The defeat against the team, which promoted by the championship, moves her deeply. You have a respectable ninth place in this competitive tournament. But any possibility of celebrity is frankly inaccessible because even the last European organism is 14 points away from them.
- Left-back Lucas Digne returns for Everton after losing the Wolves’ suspension loss.
- Key player Idrissa Gueye returns from a groin problem, but defenders Yerry Mina, Leighton Baines, and Phil Jagielka sidelined due to injury.
- Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy can be affected by a knee problem after two weeks.
- Vincent Kompany is not available yet due to a muscle injury.
- Everton has won just three of his last 12 Premier League games, two draws, and seven losses.
They lost five straight league games against the teams in the top table and won only one win in nine attempts.
- Since the beginning of December, only Huddersfield Town and Fulham have scored fewer goals in the Premier League than Everton 11.
- Everton has lost three of their last four home games in the Premier League, as many losses as in their last 23 games (W13, D7).
- A fifth home loss in 2018-2019 would be the total number of losses at Goodison Park last season.
- The Toffees had scored the eleventh goal in the Premier League last weekend thanks to a cornerstone (no penalty), a team championship with the Wolves and Newcastle.
- They did not win any of the eleven league games in which they had allowed this campaign for the first time, two draws and nine defeats.
- Manchester City lost 16 points in the Premier League, two more than in the entire 2017/18 season.
- The city has lost three of the last five games of the league, so many losses in the last 35 games.
- Three of their four league matches this season came after scoring the first goal.
- The defending champion has conceded only in the last six Premier League games, a 3-0 victory at Huddersfield Town on January 20.
- Sergio Agüero scored just one goal every 358 minutes against Everton, his worst record per minute against a Premier League team.
Watch Other Soccer Matches Live on Today :::::: [ CLICK HERE ]
Everton vs Manchester City: head to head (h2h)
- Everton has just won one of the last 11 games of the Premier League against Manchester City: a 4-0 win at Goodison Park in January 2017.
- For the first time since 1992, the city has been able to win consecutive matches against the Toffees.
- They could also double the Premier League for the second time in Everton.
- Man City have won the last two 3-1 games.
- Seven of the last nine victories belong to the Manchester team.
- The visitors have registered three of the last five victories at Goodison Park.
- The last three draw scored more than 2.5 goals.
- Sky Blues won both games in 2018.
Everton vs Manchester City: forecast
The city will be more cautious after facing the men of Rafa Benítez and awarding a points advantage to their rivals in the standings. The championship has reached its last stage and any error becomes expensive. If they want to be the first team to defend the PL crown during the decade, there is no room for failure. And if we know Pep so well, we can count them.
Expect a completely dominant guest performance. The men of Marco Silva have not won in five of the last seven games, and one of the two victories was then against Lincoln, a squad of the fourth place in English football. Currently, they are not equipped for technically superior Sky Blues.
Even Liverpool’s side has not won in ten of their last 14 games while their opponents have drawn nine of their last ten games. It does not matter. But if the men of Marco Silva could score at least one point from this game. They would have given their rivals from Liverpool a big advantage in the race. Expect the bald genius and his men to take over the game by the horns. It is unlikely that they will leave things for the last phase of the game. You lead in the first half and find the net in half.
Everton vs Manchester City: Betting Odds
- Halftime Result: Manchester City at 1.65 (3/4)
- Manchester City scores in both cases at 2.00 (8/10)