Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid Live | Spanish La Liga | Date: Sunday, 11 November 2018 | Kick-Off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET | Venue: Abanca-Balaidos (Vigo)
The change in the bank seems to have done the job for Real Madrid flying high under Santiago Solari. To be honest, the new manager has not yet passed a serious test, but the series of three wins without failures is certainly promising for the fans of the team after such a terrible time with Julen Lopetegui.
The Whites finally reminded the team that they had won three trophies at UCL over the past four seasons when they defeated Viktoria Plzen on Wednesday night. Karim Benzema was particularly inspired by Czech soil. The French scored twice in Plzen, while Casemiro, Gareth Bale and Toni Kroos also added their names to the scoreboard on that occasion.
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid: Face to face
- Madrid lost in their last two visits to Vigo in a 2-2 draw against Celta in Balaidos.
- In general, Los Blancos have been much more successful throughout history, winning 25 of the last 42 games with Sky Blues.
- Three or more goals have been seen in the last ten games, eight of which were scored at both ends.
- Madrid had won a 6-0 victory in the previous match against the Sky Blues last May at Santiago Bernabeu.
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid: Prediction
Real still have time to catch Barcelona, who has seven points at the top of the First Division classification. Can they maintain their good form and their winning streak on Sunday night by going to Balaidos to face Celta in the final match of the day?
We really should be in a high-performance thriller based on both the H2H record and the latest team results. The hosts will face a 3-3 draw against Real Betis last weekend at Estadio Benito Villamarin.
More than 2.5 goals. FT is a true banker, but we will try to take advantage of the value of Real Madrid to win the victory and BTTS as the main betting option here with a 2.62 odds.
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid: Paris betting predictions
- Real Madrid wins and BTTS @ 2.62 (13/8)
- More than 3.5 goals FT to 2.00 (1/1)