Cagliari vs Inter Milan #Italian Serie A #Date: Friday, 1 March 2019 #Kick-Off at 19:30 UK / 20:30 CET #Venue: Sardegna Arena (Cagliari)
Inter seems to have recovered from a major crisis in the second half of January. His form improved considerably in February, achieving four victories and one draw in the last five games of all competitions.
They deserved to continue the series of victories on Sunday against Fiorentina, but Viola managed to gain a point after returning from two points back with the help of VAR.
Nerazzurri showed his confidence by returning to the competition at Artemio Franchi despite having conceded the first match in the first minute of the match.
The men of Luciano Spalletti, therefore, will go to the Sardegna Arena to play Cagliari with the most spiritual spirit. They need a victory here, that does not exceed two points more than the fiercest rival in the city, Milan, and three ahead of the fifth place.
This is a win-win for Inter, which faces a half-way opposition in the first game of the 26th day of Serie A.
Cagliari vs Inter Milan: Face to face
- Cagliari did not pose a serious threat to Nerazzurri in the most recent face-to-face history.
- Inter Milan have won six of their last seven matches with I Rossoblu.
- In each of the last four H2H games, Inter won with at least two goals difference.
- The series includes the 2-0 victory of September for Nerazzurri at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.
Cagliari vs Inter Milan: Prediction
Cagliari fell to place 14 after losing four of his last five league games. There are only six points behind Cagliari in the red zone at this moment. Scoring goals was a big problem for Rolando Maran’s team in recent weeks. They have not been able to find the bottom of the network in four of the last five issues of the league.
Inter was also very difficult to beat until the match 3 to 3 of Fiorentina last weekend at the Stadio Artemio Franchi. They are very fond of form, dominated the duel face to face and need points to stay at the top of Milan and Rome in the four best races.
- Cagliari vs Inter Milan: 0-1
Cagliari vs Inter Milan: Betting Odds
- Inter Milan wins by 1.75 (3/4)
- Inter Milan will keep a blank sheet in 2.25 (5/4)