Bulgaria vs Slovenia Live | UEFA Nations League | Date: Monday, 19 November 2018 | Kick-Off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET | Venue: Stadion Vasil Levski (Sofia)
Slovenia is undoubtedly one of the biggest disappointments of the first campaign of the League of Nations of the UEFA. They have almost qualified for a major tournament several times over the last decade and the new UEFA competition has given them a great opportunity to qualify for EURO 2020 through League C.
However, the Slovenians have won only one point in four games. They are at the end of the Group 3 standings and will start their last game against Bulgaria without the hope of winning the first place in the group and qualifying for the semifinals.
The story is completely opposite, the hosts who participated in the last two games of November are on par with Norway and the top of the standings.
Bulgaria vs Slovenia: face to face
- The face-to-face record is also totally favorable for Bulgaria, which has so far won all three games against Slovenia.
- The Lions have won victories against Slovenia in 2006 and 2007 in qualifying for the European Championship.
- Midtjylland offensive midfielder Bozhidar Kraev made the difference by completing a key when the two players met in September at Stozice (Bulgaria 1-2).
Bulgaria vs Slovenia Live: Prediction
The Lions have won three victories in four starts. They were on the winning streak of four consecutive victories before losing 1-0 to Norway a month ago. Petar Hubchev uses a very interesting 3-4-2-1 formation that suits the Bulgarians. They have not conceded two goals or more in the last nine games of all competitions.
Knowing that the Slovenians have struggled to achieve their goals in recent times. We must understand the interest of supporting the organizers to keep the white sheet here. Slovenia lost five of its last seven games before the November debates. Therefore, Bulgaria is a big favorite to claim the loot based on everything that is written above. Victory at home should be our bet here.
Bulgaria vs Slovenia Live: Betting Odds
- Earns by Bulgaria 2.60 (8/5)
- Bulgaria will keep a blank sheet in 2.20 (6/5)