Match: Barcelona vs Sevilla
League: Spanish LaLiga
Date: Sunday, 6 October 2019
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Camp Nou (Barcelona)
Barça slowly regains its rhythm and with the return of many of its main players, injured, the defending champions are certainly on the rise. In addition to all this, the fear factor that Camp Nou provides to visitors will be another reason to support a victory for the hosts this Sunday.
- Ernesto Valverde’s men have emerged victorious in five of the last six games.
- The holders of the La Liga title have scored ten goals in two previous games.
- The last time these two met, Sevilla, lost at home, 2-4.
- At Camp Nou, the home team has a run of six wins.
- In the last 12 meetings at this stage, the hosts have scored twice or more.
The Blaugrana made an impressive return on the last day, after defeating Inter Milan, previously undefeated, in the Champions League. In the second minute, Lautaro Martínez had found the bottom of the net, but the semifinalists of the CL of the previous season responded well by scoring 2-1 at the end.
Lionel Messi made his triumphant return with a split-man performance.
Julen Lopetegui’s men lost their way to Eibar. The former maintained a two-goal lead until minute 67 to concede three goals in the final stages of the game.
Another difficult trip awaits them, because they are supposed to go to a land where they have suffered mainly. In fact, they lost the last six trips they had made in this famous field and conceded a total of 34 goals in 10 games.
In addition, the hosts of the day have won 15 of their last 17 appearances here and have a record 100% victory in this campaign in front of their audience.
As such, count on Valverde’s men to win a victory on Sunday and score at least twice at the same time.
Where and How to Watch Barcelona vs Sevilla Live without a cable?
Streaming TV Channel: ⤵️Watch Here
However, if we take into account the defensive struggles the team has had in recent weeks, associated with the absence of Jordi Alba, Samuel Umtiti for injury and Clement Lenglet for suspension, it is possible that a blank sheet is eliminated. Question for Marc Andre Ter-Stegen.
- Best bet: Barcelona wins @ 1.50 (1/2)
- Decent alternatives: more than 1.5 team goals from Barcelona in 1.44 (4/9) and both teams scored in 1.67 (2/3).