Watch Soccer Online Live Stream: You can enjoy live Football/Soccer matches on today and can download the previous games/matches. Today Match English Premier League Fulham…
Southampton vs Manchester United Live | English Premier League | Date: Saturday, 1 December 2018 | Kick-Off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET | Venue: St. Mary’s Stadium (Southampton)
The hosts have been poor this season. With only 1 win in 13 games, they are in the relegation zone with only 8 points. The Saints conceded 24 goals, more than double their goals. The weak attack is the reason why they had 5 draws and 7 losses.
The Hampshire team have not won in their last 6 games, including 3 losses. Less than 2.5 goals scored in 3 of the last 5 games played on all sites. One of those defeats was a 6-1 defeat at Manchester City.
Also at home, they are in a series of 6 games without winning. They managed to draw against Watford and Newcastle in the last two games at home. But against a better side like United, things will be difficult for them.
Mourinho’s tactics have failed twice in the last two league games with former champions. After a 3-1 loss at Manchester Derby, they drew against Crystal Palace. The chosen one will be happy to have Southampton in the next game, so he can eventually put his team on the road to victory.
United is seventh in the league at this time. They have granted 21 so far; One more than what they scored. A victory here would probably give them the sixth place in the table over Everton. They have lost only once and they have won twice in the last 5 games of all competitions. All four games had a final score of over 2.5 goals.
In the last 6 games on the road, the former champions won 3 and lost 2. In all their last 7 games, the final score has scored more than 2.5 goals in the trot. With Martial in form, they can also expect goals on Sunday.
Southampton vs Manchester United: Team News
- Alexis Sánchez, of Manchester United, expected to leave for six weeks after suffering a thigh injury.
- Victor Lindelof is also absent, while the other defenders Marcos Rojo and Matteo Darmian are doubtful. Therefore, Diogo Dalot is waiting for the start of the championship.
- Southampton striker Danny Ings will miss a third straight game with a thigh problem, while Ryan Bertrand suffers a back injury.
- Matt Targett suffered a head injury in the Carabao Cup and will evaluate.
Southampton vs Manchester United: Face to face (h2h)
- United has been unbeaten in the last 5 h2h games, including 3 wins.
- Southampton had already won this game in January 2016.
- Less than 2.5 goals scored in 5 of their last 6 meetings, at all sites.
- Southampton has not won against the Reds at home since 2003.
- United has 8 wins in the last 10 games of 2h played in this field.
- Less than 2.5 goals have arrived in 3 of the last 5 hours at home in Southampton.
- Southampton has played five league games and endless against Manchester United, three of which have been lost.
- The Saints have not won in the last 10 home games of all competitions, losing eight.
- His last home win against United was 1-0 in August 2003, when James Beattie scored in the 88th minute.
- Manchester United came from behind to beat Southampton eight times in the Premier League, one of the best in the competition.
- The winner of Romelu Lukaku in last season’s game is the only goal of the last three league matches.
- Southampton has not won in their last nine league games (four draws and five losses).
- The Saints are one of only two clubs in the Premier League that have won at home this weekend, the other is Crystal Palace.
- His only win in 17 matches in the local league won by Bournemouth in April (D9, L7).
- Southampton lost 10 points, a league record, after winning positions this season.
- Mark Hughes has won just three of his 21 league games under Southampton.
- Hughes is unbeaten in his last four league games against Jose Mourinho, winning a game and a draw.
- Manchester United has won four and lost one of its last six games in all competitions.
A defeat in December would equivalent to his record of seven losses in the Premier League in a year.
- United conceded five goals in the first 15 minutes, a league record with Leicester, Fulham, and Cardiff.
- The Red Demons have a negative goal difference after 13 games of a high-flying campaign for the first time since 1977-1978.
- Anthony Martial has scored four of Manchester United’s last five goals in the Premier League.
- Romelu Lukaku has scored four goals in his career in the Premier League at St Mary’s against Southampton.
Southampton vs Manchester United: Prediction
- The hosts cannot win a victory against their local fans. They lost 2 of their 6 home games in the league and 4 draws. But United have recently won away games; The victory against the Italian champions of Juventus is the choice. Then we can expect a victory for the visitors and bet on the same with a value of 1.91.
- Outside players are in good shape. In 10 of their 13 league games, the brand totaled more than 2.5 goals. The same trend ollowed by the hosts in their 7 games. Therefore, a bet can place on a score of more than 2.5 goals with a value of 1.93.
- Nothing seems to work for Southampton at the moment and, although Manchester United is not shooting at full speed, I still hope they are too strong for the Saints.
Southampton vs Manchester United: Betting tips
- Manchester United wins 1.91 (10/11).
- More than 2.5 goals to 1.93 (10/11)