Watch Soccer Online Live Stream: You can enjoy live Football/Soccer matches on today and can download the previous games/matches. ====================================== :::::>>> Click Here (LINK-1): Watch Today…
AS Roma vs Inter Milan Live | Italian Serie A | Date: Sunday, 2nd December 2018 | Kick-off at 19.30 UK/ 20.30 CET | Venue: Stadio Olimpico (Rome)
Two Italian soccer stars face off in the most exciting match of the Serie A this weekend. Inter Milan will go to Rome for the 14th day of the competition.
AS Roma ranks seventh, just below the European qualifying zone. They recorded 19 points in 13 games. Roma has won five draws, four draws, and four defeats. They managed to score 22 goals and 16 conceded in the process.
Inter is third after scoring 28 points from 13 games. His record is nine wins, one draw, and three losses. Mauro Icardi’s team scored 25 goals and conceded 10 goals.
Rome suffered a surprising defeat against Udinese, on the road, last weekend. De Paul scored the only goal and the winner of the game in minute 54. The visitors, Roma, tried to get a draw, but the defense at home was solid.
Inter completely dominated Frosinone at home in their last game. The final score was 3-0 in favor of the hosts. Keita scored a support for the home team.
AS Roma vs Inter Milan: Face to face (h2h)
- The last five consecutive games, both teams were in the match sheet.
- The gypsies have lost only two of their last 11 games.
- Inter Milan have lost only two of their last 13 games. One of those defeats was against Barcelona in the Champions League.
- The gypsies have lost only two of their last 15 home games.
- Inter have lost just four of their last 17 away games.
- The gypsies have scored 13 of their last 15 home games.
- Inter have scored in 13 of their last 16 away games.
AS Roma vs Inter Milan: Prediction
A match to wait for football fans. Two fierce rivals and big clubs collide. The match would probably end in a draw. Neither team would want any loss in this game at any cost, even if it loses the other two. That is the pride associated with this game.
- As the previous statistics suggest, both teams are prolific. The gypsies have scored 13 of their last 15 home games. Inter has scored 13 of his last 16 games on the road.
- In the current state of affairs, opt for a draw at 3.50 (5/2) for this match. The option of both teams to mark is also lucrative.
- And, if you’re really in a good mood and are ready to take a slight risk, go to a score of 1-1 to 7.50 (13/2), but strictly with a most of 10 bets and simple.
AS Roma vs Inter Milan: Betting tips
- Sweepstakes: 3.50 (5/2)
- The two teams that scored: SI @ 1.53 (6/11)