Watch Soccer Online Live Stream: You can enjoy live Football/Soccer matches on today and can download the previous games/matches. Watch Soccer Matches on Today [ 13…
Manchester City vs Bournemouth Live | English Premier League | Date: Saturday, 1st December 2018 | Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET | Venue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester
The best team in the country, and probably the continent, faces one of the most impressive teams in the Premier League. Manchester City will host Bournemouth in Etihad on Saturday in their 14th match of the competition.
Bournemouth is eighth in the standings after scoring six wins, two draws and five losses in 13 games. The team has 20 points on the board. They have scored 22 goals so far in the league and have conceded 18.
The city ranks first on the board and scored 35 points against his name. They remain undefeated in the competition so far. His record reads 11 wins and two draws from his 13 games. They have scored 40 goals and so far in the tournament and have only conceded five.
It is not an opportunity for Bournemouth to face Arsenal and Manchester City on consecutive weekends. Bournemouth lost their last game against the Gunners at home. The final score was 1-2 in favor of the visitors. The hosts also had to suffer the humiliation of scoring a goal.
City continued to dominate the league after winning an energetic away victory against West Ham. The final score was 0-4 in favor of Guardiola’s men. Three goals in the first half and a goal at the end of the injury completed the debates for the defending champions.
Manchester City vs Bournemouth: Team News
- Manchester City will test Bernardo Silva, Ilkay Gundogan and Gabriel Jesus, who missed Tuesday’s draw in Lyon due to minor injuries.
- Kevin de Bruyne, Benjamin Mendy and Claudio Bravo stay away.
- Dan Gosling doubts for Bournemouth after a knee injury at Arsenal, although the problem does not seem serious.
- His compatriot midfielder Jefferson Lerma suspended after accumulating five yellow cards.
Manchester City vs Bournemouth: Head to head (h2h)
- The city has an undefeated record against Bournemouth. And by ignoring a draw in 1999, the Manchester team has a 100% victory record against this opponent.
- The city is on a run of eight straight wins and a 13-game losing streak. They have lost only one of their last 22 games.
- Bournemouth is now on a three-game losing streak.
- Ciudad is in a six-win home race. They have lost only one of their last ten games against their fans.
Bournemouth has lost three of their last five away games.
- Manchester City has won the previous six appearances in the Premier League, scoring 21 times and conceding twice.
- Bournemouth never beat City in a competitive match (D2, L10).
- The Cherries have conceded 13 times in their last three visits to the Etihad stadium, losing 5-1 on their first visit in 2015 and 4-0 in the next matches in 2016 and 2017.
- Manchester City has conceded only one goal in the league this season, scored by DeAndre Yedlin of Newcastle on 1 September.
- The city is unbeaten in their last 19 league matches (W16, D3), having conceded just eight goals in this round.
- They are also undefeated in their last 35 league games that started at 3 pm on a Saturday, winning 31 of those games.
- The city has not yet surrendered in the last half hour of a Premier League game this season, and it is the only club that has not lost any of its winning positions.
- Raheem Sterling scored in his five Premier League games against Bournemouth, scoring seven goals in total.
- Sterling can become the first player in Premier League history to score in his first six appearances against a particular club.
- The last 19 goals of Sergio Agüero’s Premier League scored at home, with the exception of one.
- Bournemouth has defeated the defending champion three times in six Premier League matches since his promotion to the highest level in 2015. Only Manchester City, with five wins, has a better record of that period.
- They suffered three consecutive defeats in the league, all with a score of 2-1.
- The Cherries have lost four consecutive Premier League appearances three times, with the last being the start of the 2017-18 season. All these losing streaks include a loss to Manchester City.
- They have lost their last six games against the first six opponents. His last victory in such a match was a 3-0 win at Chelsea in January.
Manchester City vs Bournemouth: Prediction
- The hosts are the irresistible favorites for this draw. They are absolutely on a roll and have spared no team that has dared to challenge them. The city remains undefeated at the end of the third of the season.
- The city has a 100% victory record against this opponent in Etihad. The last three games of this stadium, among these teams, have a combined score of 13-1, in favor of the City.
- The last five home games in the city have had a combined score of 22-2. They are the giants of Europe and they will stop at nothing until they reach glory. The experts classified the team among the best teams in English history.
- The city will win both times and win more than two goals. They will probably also keep a blank sheet. Everyone greets the powerful Pep.
- Bournemouth has lost three rebound games and a trip to the Etihad Stadium is the last thing you need when you try to get in shape.
- At least, it will not done after this weekend. This is the way many teams will see this game because they do not expect to get anything from it.
Manchester City vs Bournemouth: Betting Tips
- EH: -2 for Manchester City; Manchester City wins in 1.75 (3/4)
- Part-time / Full time: Manchester City / Manchester City at 1.40 (2/5)