Crystal Palace vs Burnley Live | English Premier League | Saturday, 1st December 2018 |
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET | Venue: Selhurst Park, London
Two teams from the Premier League meet in the 14th round of English Premier League football. Crystal Palace receives Burnley at Selhurst Park this Saturday.
Burnley has nine points on the board after winning two wins, three draws and eight losses. They scored 13 goals and conceded 27. Burnley is in 17th place, just above the relegation line.
[event_results id=”1820″ align=”none”]
Crystal Palace ranked 16, just above Burnley. They have also scored nine points on the table. Two victories, three draws, and eight defeats. They scored just eight goals in their campaign and conceded 17.
Burnley lost his last league game at home against Newcastle United. The final score was 1-2 in favor of the visitors. Burnley also the humiliation of scoring a goal. The three goals were in the first period.
The Crystal Palace can boast of having achieved a minor feat: they went to Old Trafford last weekend and survived without losses. The men of Mourinho played a draw with the Palace. The ninety minutes remained aimless. The manager of the local team had tried three successive substitutions to change the fate of the match. But it does not work.
Crystal Palace vs Burnley: Team News
- Crystal Palace does not have to worry about new injuries and can choose to name the same side that attracted Manchester United.
- Scott Dann and Connor Wickham are available after a long-term injury, but Christian Benteke is still absent.
- Burnley encouraged by the return of James Tarkowski after a hernia operation and Johann Berg Gudmundsson after an illness.
- Stephen Ward, Nick Pope, and Robbie Brady are still absent, but they are approaching a return from the first team.
Highlights: PSV vs Barcelona
Crystal Palace vs Burnley: Head to Head (h2h)
- The local teams have registered nine of the last 11 wins in the draw.
- Palace has only won one of its last ten games.
- Burnley has won only two of his last 22 games.
- Palace has won four and is unbeaten in six of his last ten home games.
- Burnley has won just one of his last 11 games on the road.
- Crystal Palace’s 1-0 win against Burnley last January ended with a three-game loss to the Clarets.
- Burnley has only won one of his last 12 league visits to Selhurst Park.
- Six of Burnley’s eight goals in the Premier League against the Eagles scored in the first 20 minutes.
Palace is in a series of eight games without a win, including five losses and five goalless matches.
The Eagles are two points down in the league this season.
They scored only two goals at home, two penalties.
His last home win was against relegated West Brom on the last day of 2017-18.
Roy Hodgson’s men have only kept a clean sheet at home.
Palace failed to score in seven Premier League games, a league record.
Hodgson has won just one game and lost four of his last 10 league games against his English teammates.
Burnley has nine points in his first 13 games, 13 fewer than at this point in the last period.
The Clarets have not won in six league games, losing four and conceding 16 goals.
They lost their last three league games in London, conceding at least four times in each game.
Burnley conceded 16 goals in the second half, which is the second behind Fulham’s 19 goals.
Sam Vokes has scored five Premier League champions since the start of last season; only Harry Kane (eight) and Alvaro Morata (seven) have more.
Crystal Palace vs Burnley: Prediction
Fans will bore to see that Crystal Palace, the team that has scored the least goals in the Premier League, plays against another club. Palacio scored eight goals in 13 games.
Alone or none of the teams scored goals in seven of the last nine games of the Palace’s home games. 10 of the last 13 face-to-face games, involving both teams, also had the same statistics.
Nine of the last 11 duels scored less than 2.5 goals. Eight of the last ten games, in this stadium, between these teams had only one or none of the teams in the match sheet.
Six of the last seven games in this field had less than 2.5 goals allowed.
All these statistics suggest a single conclusion. The match will be a matter of weak goals. The chances of both teams being in the spreadsheet are insignificant.
Crystal Palace vs Burnley: Betting tips
- Less than 2.5 goals allowed in 1.80 (4/5)
- The score of both teams: NO @ 1.70 (7/10)