Chelsea vs Fulham Live | English Premier League | Date: Sunday, 2 December 2018 | Kick-Off at 12:00 UK/ 13:00 CET | Venue: Stamford Bridge (London)
[event_results id=”1870″ align=”none”]
Sarri lost his first game as coach of Chelsea last week in an away game against Tottenham. You will disappoint by the performance of your team and will want them to regain their form as quickly as possible.
With this defeat against the Spurs, they fell to the 4th place of the table. After 13 games, they have 28 points and are 7 points behind the leader. They have 8 victories in this race and they have also scored 28 goals.
[countdown id=”1870″ show_venue=”1″ show_league=”1″ align=”none”]
Over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of the last 9 competition matches. They have not lost any games at home yet. In 4 of the last 5 home matches, the final score has amounted to over 2.5 goals.
Fulham is already in the relegation zone after 13 rounds. They have conceded 33 goals from their league matches, which makes it the worst defensive unit of the competition. The owners of the villas will have to find something magical to defeat the Blues on Sunday.
The highlight of his week is a victory against Southampton after a long period of losses. They had a series of 7 defeats before this victory in all competitions. The final score of 6 of his 9 previous games totaled more than 2.5 goals.
At this moment, the team of Claudio Ranieri is in a series of 5 defeats on the road. He is unlikely to break on Sunday as his opponents have been prolific at home. The last 3 away games, the final score had less than 2.5 goals for whites.
While two great players compete, we can expect a great game. Visitors will aware of the defense, otherwise, Hazard and his teammates will crush them.
Fulham has not beaten his neighbors for 12 years but will make the short trip with better morale after finishing a series of seven straight losses in all competitions with a victory over Southampton.
It was Claudio Ranieri’s first game at Craven Cottage, and this weekend he will return to one of his old clubs, eager to improve on the sad form of Fulham. A point on a possible 21 on the road is a meager return, but there are easier places to try to improve it than Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea vs Fulham: Team Updates
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard will available after an ankle injury. Head coach Maurizio Sarri expected to make an extra rotation after making 10 changes for the Europa League victory during the week.
- Olivier Giroud scored twice in this match, but can not play on Sunday after having an ankle problem.
- No new injuries reported to Fulham for the trip to Stamford Bridge.
- Andre-Frank Zambo Anguissa and Kevin McDonald are still marginalized due to problems with the thighs and hamstrings.
Do you Love Travel? The Luxurious Life in a Cruise Ship
Chelsea vs Fulham: Face to face (h2h)
- The Blues are on a 3-game winning streak against Fulham in all places.
- Fulham had already won this game in 2006.
- Less than 2.5 goals scored in 5 of their last 7 games.
- Chelsea has never lost a game at home against this opposition.
- The last five goals at home scored with less than 2.5 goals.
- Chelsea is unbeaten in the last 16 times they faced Fulham in the league and lost just one of their 26 Premier League games against the Cottagers (W15, D10).
- The last victory of Fulham on Chelsea was in March 2006, when Luis Boa Morte’s goal earned them a 1-0 victory at Craven Cottage.
- This is the first meeting between the two neighbors of London in almost five years.
- Chelsea has only one point in the last six places and suffered their first league loss at Tottenham last weekend.
- They have not played in three Premier League games without winning since September 2016.
- The Blues undefeated at Stamford Bridge since April, but the goal is to keep the sheets blank at home for the first time in 2018.
- Chelsea won her two home runs in London this season, beating Arsenal in August and Crystal Palace in November.
- The next goal at Chelsea’s home will be his 1,000th at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League.
- Fulham finished a series of seven straight losses in all competitions with a 3-2 victory over Southampton last weekend.
- They have only won one point out of a total of 21 in away games this season.
- Fulham is the only one of the 92 clubs in the English League that cleaned up the games again this season, conceding at least two goals in 11 of their 13 league games.
- They conceded 18 away goals, more than any other Premier League team this season.
- Fulham lost all three London titles in the Premier League this season, with a total score of 10-2.
Chelsea vs Fulham: Prediction
- I am convinced Chelsea will dominate the entire game. At home, they are still not lost. Even if the Fulham come to win a home win, they are in a series of 4 consecutive losses. In addition, the hosts have not lost to this visiting team since 2006. So we can bet that Chelsea wins both at halftime and at the end of the game with a gain of 1, 55.
- Chelsea is strong at home. But the defensive problems were clear after the game against the Spurs. Fulham found 3 goals in his last game. So, with a lot of offensive talent on both teams, we can expect a goal game on Sunday. In 6 games played by both teams this season, the final score has scored over 3.5 goals. Therefore, a bet can place on a score with more than 3.5 goals with a value of 1.93.
- Fulham coach Claudio Ranieri won a very good and very important victory against Southampton last week, but the task is much more difficult.
- Chelsea just had a bad performance, against a very good team of the Spurs. If they play as they showed they can do on Sunday, they will recover with a victory.
Chelsea vs Fulham: Betting tips
- HT / FT: Chelsea / Chelsea at 1.55 (6/11).
- More than 3.5 goals to 1.93 (10/11)