Watch Soccer Online Live Stream: You can enjoy live Football/Soccer matches on today and can download the previous games/matches. Watch Soccer Matches on Today [ 13…
AFC Bournemouth vs Huddersfield Town Live English Premier League match on Tuesday, 4 December 2018 | Kick-Off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET | Venue: Vitality Stadium (Bournemouth)
Huddersfield Town escaped from the bottom of the Premier League positions in one way or another, scoring even nine points in the last three rounds. The lead started with a 1-0 win over Fulham and continued with a 1-1 draw against West Ham United and a stunning 0-2 win against the Wolves at Molineux last weekend.
Can the Terriers keep this form on Tuesday when they travel to Dorset to face AFC Bournemouth in the 15th game at Vitality? The visitors will enter as favorites because the Cherries have lost three in the trot in the championship. Eddie Howe’s men have ruined a promising start to the new season. Interestingly, each of these defeats came with the same score 1-2. The race cannot be considered a major disaster since the opposition included players like Manchester United and Arsenal in the last two games of the local league.
AFC Bournemouth vs Huddersfield Town: Team Updates
- Bournemouth midfielder Dan Gosling missed Saturday’s loss to Manchester City with a knee injury. He is unlikely to face Huddersfield.
- Jefferson Lerma is available after serving a game suspension.
- Huddersfield lost his appeal against the dismissal of Steve Mounie, who will begin a three-game ban on Tuesday.
- Chris Lowe has resumed training after a shoulder injury, but will not part of the group against Bournemouth.
AFC Bournemouth vs Huddersfield Town: Match Facts
- Bournemouth tied an unwanted club record of four straight defeats in the Premier League. They have not lost five consecutive games since March 2013, when they were in Ligue 1.
- Team Bournemouth lost two consecutive home games in the league for the first time since August 2017. They suffered only one consecutive defeat against three home defeats in the Premier League in April 2016.
- Callum Wilson scored five goals in the league against Huddersfield: two in August 2014 and a hat trick in November last year.
- To date, Ryan Fraser’s six Premier League assists have matched Bournemouth’s entire season record, including Matt Ritchie in 2015-16 and Jordon Ibe in 2017-2018.
- Brighton and Hove Albion finished their unbeaten match three times on Saturday.
- In the Wolves, Huddersfield won their first game away from the Premier League without conceding a goal for the first time since their 3-0 victory over Crystal Palace in their opening game in the division last August.
- Huddersfield seeks to win successive victories at the highest level for the first time since April 1956.
- They have scored the fewest goals in the English professional leagues this season, with nine goals in 14 games.
- The Terriers did not win their first game midway through the week in 14 attempts since their 3-0 victory over Crystal Palace in March 1971.
AFC Bournemouth vs Huddersfield Town: Head to head
- The visitors won 12, drew 9 and lost only 5 of the 26 games against the Cherries.
- The Terriers won a sad 4: 1 victory when the teams met for the last time in February.
- Three or more goals seen in five of the last six face-to-face games.
- Bournemouth undefeated at home in the last six meetings since the defeat of League One in August 2007 (W3, D3).
AFC Bournemouth vs Huddersfield Town: Predictions
- The firm defensive line could be the key to Terriers here. The men of David Wagner have only conceded one goal in the last three games. In general, they did well without being prolific in the last third of the season. That is why we expect visitors to park the bus and wait for their chances against counterattacks.
- The value is excellent since Huddersfield Town left the Vitality Stadium undefeated with a score of 2.25. This scenario is by no means impossible if we look at the form of the team and its face-to-face registration.
- It impressed with the way Bournemouth played against Manchester City on Saturday. They lost, but they caused many problems to the leaders of the league.
- The cherries have now lost four games in a row, although this bad round should end here.
AFC Bournemouth vs Huddersfield Town: betting predictions
- Huddersfield or Draw @ 2.25 (5/4)
- Halftime draw at 2.20 (6/5)