Watch Soccer Online Live Stream: You can enjoy live Football/Soccer matches on today and can download the previous games/matches. Watch Soccer Matches on Today [ 13…
Barcelona vs Villarreal Live | Spanish La Liga | Date: Sunday, 2 December 2018 | Kick-Off at 17:30 UK / 18:30 CET | Venue: Camp Nou (Barcelona)
Barcelona will be desperate to return to victories after scoring just one point in two rounds of the championship. They will receive Villarreal in one of the most interesting games of the Sunday night round at Camp Nou.
The men of Ernesto Valverde are no longer leaders after a poor result in the last two Days of First. They are one point closer to the new leaders of Seville who will enter the 14th confrontation with the yellow submarine.
Ernesto Valverde’s men were about to lose their second consecutive league game last weekend when substitute Ousmane Dembele earned them a point thanks to a tie at the last-minute after the delivery of Lionel Messi. The Catalans won a week-long victory after eliminating PSV 1-2 at the Philips Stadion to secure first place in their respective group of the Champions League.
Barcelona vs Villarreal: Face to face
- Barcelona has been the dominant force in the history of face-to-face encounters with the yellow submarine.
- Blaugrana has won 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in 20 games at H2H at Camp Nou.
- Barça has won the last three Villarreal games with at least two goals, scoring 11 goals.
Barcelona vs Villarreal: Prediction
- Visitors have trouble finding consistency since the beginning of the season. They undefeated for six games in all competitions, but this sequence counts for little if we know that five of these games ended without a winner.
- That’s why Javi Calleja’s men ranked 16th in the league standings for the time being. They had a tough game against the Rangers on Thursday in the Europa League. The goalless draw kept them at the top of Group G positions, but with a completely open situation before the last round of issues.
- We must mention that Villarreal had a good performance in a 2-1 victory over Real Betis seven days ago. It was probably his best performance of the season. Forwards Gerard Moreno and Samuel Chukwueze attacked on this occasion.
- Barça has conceded at least one goal in their last five games in all competitions. That’s why we believe that victories at home and the BTTS are an excellent option at 2.40 here.
Barcelona vs Villarreal: Betting tips
- Barcelona wins and BTTS @ 2.40 (7/5)
- BTTS in 1.75 (3/4)