Watch Soccer Online Live Stream: You can enjoy live Football/Soccer matches on today and can download the previous games/matches. ====================================== :::::>>> Click Here (LINK-1): Watch Today…
Tottenham vs Chelsea Live | English Premier League | Date: Saturday, 24 November 2018 | Kick-off at 17.30 UK/ 18.30 CET | Venue: Wembley Stadium, London
Two heavyweights in England are making fun of this exciting Premier League game. Tottenham hosts the only unbeaten team left in Europe this season at Wembley Stadium.
The Spurs will be delighted with their efforts to win a victory against the tough Crystal Palace, despite being on the road. Only one goal in the 66th minute from Forsyth gave the London team three points. To change, Harry Kane was not on the score sheet.
Chelsea under Maurizio Sarri was really a different beast in 2018 and Eden Hazard, the wonder boy began to build his legacy and made his mark in football. He announced without fear his desire to dethrone the pillars of the game, Messi, and Cristiano. And the performances of the Belgian so far in the season confirm his claims.
Chelsea had to settle for a draw against Everton at home last weekend. The game remained blank for 90 minutes, and Sarri and Co pledged to make peace in the next game.
Tottenham vs Chelsea Live: Head to Head (h2h)
- The last five head-to-head matches have seen three victories at Chelsea and two victories at the Spurs. In addition, the home team has won three victories, while the away team has recorded two victories.
- The Spurs are on a winning streak of four games and have lost only twice in their last 12 outings.
- Chelsea is currently the only undefeated team in Europe and has 19 undefeated games.
- Tottenham recently posted a mixed record at home, with three of his last six games leading to a loss.
- Chelsea is unbeaten in their last eight away games, seven of them winning.
Tottenham vs Chelsea Live: Predictions
Under the orders of captain Eden Hazard and Sarri error, Chelsea will recover from their recent draw against Everton, at home, and compensate the Spurs. Pochettino’s men have recently lost their form at home and have suffered three defeats in their last six games.
Goals will be rare in this draw, as both teams will play with a safety early and avoid conceding early goals. Later, the pace will resume and the team that makes the smallest mistake will go with the victory.
As things stand, Chelsea has the advantage. Their unbeaten state is not really threatened by the Spurs, although they have the advantage of the field.
Allow yourself an exciting match, which will have lasting effects, at the end of the season.
Tottenham vs Chelsea Live: betting tips.
- Chelsea: No bet at 1.85 (6/7)
- Less than 2.5 goals allowed at 2.00 (1/1)