Juventus vs Valencia Live | UEFA Champions League | Tuesday, 27 November 2018 | Kick-Off at 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET | Venue: Allianz Stadium (Turin)
Team Juventus will try to recover from the defeat of the fourth round against Manchester United. Juventus hosts Valencia Tuesday night at the Allianz Stadium. The old woman still has control of Group H, but a failure here could seriously complicate matters. Leave them in third place with Man Utd’s victory over the Young Boys in the Old Trafford match.
However, a win here would push Bianconeri into the round of 16, No matter, what happens in England. The hosts gained confidence with consecutive home wins over Milan and SPAL (2-0). Cristiano Ronaldo seems to have finally found the desired form. The Portuguese superstar finding the net in the last three starts of the team. He has scored seven goals in Juve’s last eight games. Ronaldo is, therefore, our main recommendation for the goalscorer bet at any time.
Juventus vs Valencia Live: Head to head
- The Juventus were in trouble in the first round when Cristiano Ronaldo sent off shortly after the half-hour match against Valencia in Mestalla.
- However, Massimiliano Allegri’s troops showed a fantastic team spirit and the strength to win a 0-2 victory thanks to Miralem Pjanic’s goals.
- Dani Parejo of Valencia was unable to convert a penalty in the sixth minute of overtime.
Juventus vs Valencia Live: Prediction
The Bats struggled to launch their campaign in La Liga and Champions League. However, they have managed to make a breakthrough lately and will take part with a lot of encouragement. Marcelino’s team won three in the spin, a thread that started with a 3-1 victory over the Young Boys in the fourth round of the élite continental competition.
Other UEFA Champions League Match: ‘Roma vs Real Madrid’
Santi Mina’s reinforcement, Kevin Gameiro’s goal and two assists from Rodrigo inspired the team’s. 3-0 defeat by Rayo Vallecano on Saturday. The Bats cannot afford a defeat here. We can expect strong defensive resistance from the team. It has not conceded two goals or more in the last 13 games of all competitions.
Juventus vs Valencia Live: Betting Odds Predictions
- Less than 2.5 goals FT @ 2.10 (11/10)
- Juventus Under 1.5 team goals @ 2.50 (6/4)