Watch Soccer Online Live Stream: You can enjoy live Football/Soccer matches on today and can download the previous games/matches. ====================================== :::::>>> Click Here (LINK-1): Watch Today…
Cyprus vs Norway Live | UEFA Nations League | Date: Monday, 19 November 2018 | Kick-Off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET | Venue: Neo GSP (Nicosia)
Norway spared no effort to put Bulgaria ahead of Group 3 after beating their rivals 1-0 on the second day of October. The Norwegians completely dominated the field on this occasion and scored three points with a goal by Mohamed Elyounoussi just after half an hour.
The team led by Lars Lagerback, therefore, will go to the Cypriot capital with the most optimistic spirit, to conclude the contract and obtain a complete victory that will allow him to qualify for the semifinals and move on to the second-floor football of the Liga de las Nations term.
Official FIFA rankings and groups may suggest an easy job for visitors, but we are not expecting this scenario here. Cyprus has done well to stay competitive in all four games until the time of the campaign. They eliminated Slovenia in their only home game in the League of Nations before November (2-1 in Nicosia).
Cyprus vs Norway Live: face to face
- The head-to-head record, however, suggests a one-way road for visitors who have completely mastered this game throughout history.
- Norway has won ten of ten against Cyprus, a thread that includes a 2-0 victory at Ullevaal at the beginning of the campaign.
- Nine of the ten Norwegian victories have scored at least two goals. Cyprus could not find the back of the net four times in ten H2H matches.
Cyprus vs Norway Live: Prediction
Norway is super difficult to break. So far, they have conceded a single goal in the affairs of the League of Four Nations. Embark on this match after seven wins and one loss in the last eight games in all competitions.
Lars Lagerback, however, will be without key man Joshua King. He also missed the last two AFC Bournemouth games with an injury. Knowing that Norway has generally struggled to create in the last third. We find that the goal of under 2.5 is, by far, the best option here.
Cyprus vs Norway Live: tips for betting
- Less than 2.5 goals FT @ 1.80 (4/5)
- Halftime draw at 2.20 (6/5)