Liverpool vs Chelsea | English League Cup | Date: Wednesday, 26 September 2018 | Kick-Off at 19:45 UK / 20:45 CET | Venue: Anfield (Liverpool)
Liverpool and Chelsea must be heard twice in just four days, while the draw for the League Cup has been cruel. While Jürgen Klopp and Maurizio Sarri doubtfully make many rotations for this Cup match, the Premier League clash is much more important for the two leaders, the Anfield matter no doubt monitor that at this stage of the competition.
Both teams launched a great kickoff to the new campaign. The hosts are now the only team with a perfect record after six rounds in the top flight after Chelsea failed to break the deadlock after the stern defensive line from West Ham on Sunday afternoon.
The Reds, on the other hand, had no problem moving Southampton 3-0 to the Ravens, while the man appears Mohamed Salah received his name on the scoreboard.
Liverpool vs Chelsea: Head to head
- Historically, Liverpool has a record of direct confrontations, entering the historical confrontation number 170 against the Blues.
- The Reds have won 71 victories and 58 defeats so far.
- At home, Liverpool won 48 victories and only 13 of 82 clashes with the Blues.
- It is interesting to note that only one of the last seven face-to-face games has scored three or more goals.
- Chelsea has accumulated four points in the last meetings with the Reds in the Premier League.
Liverpool vs Chelsea: Prediction
These clashes must be different from those that have occurred in the last two years, Maurizio Sarri having completely changed the mentality and philosophy of Chelsea football since he took over Antonio Conte.
The attack allowed the Blues to win five wins and a draw in six Premier League matches, including an impressive 3-2 victory against Arsenal in the second round of the competition.
The Reds, on the other hand, played well in the last third, scoring eight goals in the last three games. The series includes clashes against Tottenham (1-2) and PSG (3-2), which means that Chelsea’s defense is put to the test here.
The objectives on both sides seem to be the best betting options and you can have them against 1.66. Alternatively, we will obtain the value and support the raffle with a maximum probability of 4.10.
Liverpool vs Chelsea: Betting tips
BTTS @ 1.66 (4/6)
Draws @ 4.10 (31/10)